2018 August Special Election
- Registration Deadline for the August Election is July 9, 2018
- Polls are open between 6:30 A.M. and 7:30 P.M.
- Absentee Voter Application
- Early Voting Hours for the August Special
- Special Election - 45 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the August 7, 2018 Special Election
- Special Election - 100 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the August 7, 2018 Special Election
- Voting Equipment Allocation for the August 2018 Special Election.
- 420 Precinct Layout for Summit County (PDF)
- 420 Precinct GIS Shape Files (ESRI)
- 420 Precinct GIS Tab Files (MapInfo)
Work The PollsServe Your Community
Every Election Day, thousands of Ohioans contribute to their communities by helping to operate polling places. Ohio's precinct election officials help safeguard our election process. Many precinct election officials find their experience rewarding and return to serve year after year.
Voter PortalInformation at Your Fingertips
Our voter portal allows you to perform most common tasks. Update your registration. View your ballot. Request one. Check its status. View your elected officials. And more.